About the Authors
John Friedlander grew up in Georgia and graduated from Duke University and Harvard Law School.
He began his metaphysical education in 1969, studied meditation during two trips to India in 1971 and ’73, trained with Lewis Bostwick in 1973 at the Berkeley Psychic Institute in California, and joined Jane Roberts’s seminal Seth class in 1974.
He practiced law from 1974 to 1989 but began to teach classes in psychic awareness in 1975, gradually phasing out his legal work in favor of his busy metaphysical practice. John and his wife live in Saline, Michigan.
John is available to teach seminars around the country.
John’s other books and audiobooks:
- Basic Psychic Development: A User’s Guide to Auras, Chakras & Clairvoyance with Gloria Hemser
- The Practical Psychic: Practical Techniques for Enlisting the Resources of Your Own Abilities with Cynthia Pearson
- Practicing Your Energy Skills for Life and Relationships: Meditations, Real-Life Applications, and More (audiobook)
- Navigating the Seven Planes of Consciousness: Advanced Skills (audiobook)
- The Seven Planes of Consciousness: An Exploration of the Energy Frequencies of Human Awareness (audiobook available for free download)
Gloria Hemsher was born in New Jersey and grew up in Delray Beach, Florida. She majored in art and graduated from Santa Fe Community College in Gainesville, Florida.
Naturally intuitive as a child, she grew up with a clairvoyant mother in a family environment where psychic awareness was the norm. Hemsher began structured studies in yoga and meditation in the early ’70s, living for several years in an ashram.
Gloria coauthored Basic Psychic Development: A User’s Guide to Auras, Chakras & Clairvoyance with John Friedlander in 1999, and began a career as a psychic awareness teacher and personal coach. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, with her husband and two children.
Gloria’s other books:
Basic Psychic Development: A User’s Guide to Auras, Chakras & Clairvoyance with John Friedlander